The AFM-EPF is run by a board of sixteen trustees, split evenly to represent the employers and the union.
- Raymond M. Hair, Jr., President of AFM
- Tino Gagliardi, President of Local 802
- Bill Moriarty, Former President of Local 802
- Gary Matts, President of Local 10-208
- Brian Rood, Former president ICSOM, ICSOM Electronic Media Committee Chair
- Laura Ross, Executive Board Nashville AFM Local 257
- Vince Trombetta, President of LA AFM Local 47
- Phil Yao, RMALA Local 47 executive board director
- Christopher J.G. Brockmeyer, Co-chair (co-author of MPRA)
- Michael DeMartini, Vice President & Chief Financial Officer at Los Angeles Philharmonic Association
- Andrea Finkelstein, Executive Vice President Global Affairs Operations at Sony Music
- Elliot H. Greene
- Robert W. Johnson, VP of Labor Relations Walt Disney Pictures and Television
- Alan H. Raphael, SAG Producers Health Plan Board of Trustees
- Jeffrey Ruthizer, Esq., Senior Vice President, Labor Relations ABC, Inc.
- Bill Thomas, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, New York Philharmonic
FUND ADMINISTRATOR (aka Executive Director)
- Maureen Kilkelly
- Cohen, Weiss and Simon LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
CONSULTANTS AND ACTUARIES
- Milliman, Inc.
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT
- Bond Beebe, P.C.
- Meketa Investment Group